How do Guys and Women choose what kind of Erotica to watch?
1) Is it Freudian? From Birth? Really?
“Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud, now known as the “father of psychology,” once proposed that the sexual drives and instincts of humans actually begin in childhood through a series of fixed stages. These stages are known as “psychosexual” as each phase represents a fixation of the libido on a different area of the body. When each source of libido tension is released and when each stage is “completed,” Freud proposed that we move onto other stages of sexual development. If all stages of libido fixation and release are completed, a healthy and whole human being emerges. However, if, for some reason, we fail to psychologically release and complete our sources of libido, we become trapped by them. This inability to meet each psychosexual need may result in defense mechanisms that are built during childhood to avoid the anxiety associated with not having our needs satiated.
There are 5 different psychosexual stages in Freud’s theory: Oral, Anal, Phallic, Latent and Genital. Remember that while this test might reveal something new about you, it is not intended to diagnose you in any way. So take it with a grain of salt!” Personally I would join X-Art first and see how you feel before taking the test..
2) Were you in love with an older woman or a big breasted adult as a child or maybe got a peak at our Father’s girly magazines? Like Connie…
3) Or did that crush you had in high school boy or girl never leave your head, so you like looking at girls or men who remind you of them. Like Baby
4) It’s all ok and you can be happily married and intrigued with erotica. Especially here at X-Art.com and Colette.com maybe even with your partner? Experience things sexually that you wouldn’t otherwise. The mind is a terrible thing to waste and it can be way more pleasurable to feel like you are there than to cheat or lie and have to deal with consequences.
5) Or have you just seen it all and want something super kinky?
“Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a person’s sexual choice is the result and sum of their fundamental convictions. Tell me what a person finds sexually attractive and I will tell you their entire philosophy of life.” xoxo Colette Join me Here for lots and lots more.